Sunday, November 18, 2007

First Lolipop




This was about the week after Halloween but I just haven't gotten around to posting it yet. David and I were standing in the kitchen talking and then all of the sudden I look down to see Lily standing there looking up at us eating a lolipop. I know that doesn't sound strange right off, but she has never had candy before, especially not a lolipop and she is just standing there with the entire thing in her mouth holding the stick just as casual as can be, like she ate them every day.
And the thing is, this was a tootsie roll pop too! Those things are HUGE.
David and I immediately just burst out laughing and I had to get the camera.

I was feeling very generous that day so I didn't take it away from her but I did make her sit down to eat it. I was not about to have to take a trip to the ER over it. So, David dug out the only other tootsie roll pop in the house and joined her ( I was hiding them because they are my favorite and I wanted to save them, unfortunately Lily can un-zip my backback )

No comments: