Friday, February 01, 2008

More catching up

I'm just going through my 'January '08' file and posting the stuff that I haven't gotten around to yet. This is Brandi's boyfriend Todd's youngest son TJ. He is 13 and has just moved in with them. He's a sweet kid and I think it has made Brandi just slightly more responsible these days....maybe.

Sandy Bum. When Brandi was getting Lily ready for the beach while I was at work, she got her swim suit all wet. So, we did what any self-respecting redneck would do...

I know you probably can't read it in my blurry picture, but that shirt says "you can sell it on eBay" Ross calls me a nerd, but yes, I have an eBay shirt.


Lily has gotten so much more personality lately. She loves to read books and she loves shoes too. This picture is very fitting. Reading a book wearing a stiletto. She hasn't figured out how to walk wearing two of them so she just wanders around the house wearing one.
The other day Ross found my flip flops under a bush in the back yard!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

They are getting so big! They are like little adults now. How are all your stores going? I see you have added some. I took some time off and now Im getting back into it. But we are moving in a couple weeks so that will hurt my sales again too.
Yes I have an ebay shirt too.

Kelli said...

oh yeah we should have a play date soon. Deo likes to play with little girls.