Sunday, July 15, 2007

Birthday MONEY!!!





Lily got a few bucks for her Birthday and since she got a new swimsuit too, we decided to spend her birthday money on a pool!


My dad sent the money with a letter telling Lily to spend it taking her parents out to dinner. Ross and I decided the at a pool would bring us all much more joy than one meal.


The box said "easy 1-2-3 setup" but it took us forever. It took both of us deciphering the instructions for the pump! We got it filled about half a foot when we realized that it was too close to the screen and it leaned up against the pole, so we had to drain all the water back out and start over. My neighbors must think we are insane. I left our bucket at work the other day so we were both standing inside the pool scooping water out into the yard with mixing bowls.


We finally got it up and running and once Lily got up from her nap we had about 20 minutes to play in it before the afternoon thunderstorms rolled in.


So far, I think she is really going to like it. I sure know that Ross, Zelda and I do!

No comments: