Friday, July 27, 2007

Funny Lily


Lily LOVES Zelda! and they both love me. I am sitting at the computer and both my babies have to be on my lap!

Lily is so cool in her chair! She goes right to it and rocks and rocks. She is going to love this chair for a long long time! (see how good I am that it now matches the other furniture?!)

This week she is into hats and bracelets. Forget all the new toys she got for her birthday, she has to play with mommy's bracelets.

and I think she is either getting a new perspective on life or maybe trying to be a gymnast, one or the other.

She wore the hood up ALL DAY!

2 comments:

Jazz said...

She is so cute!!

becky said...

Lily is so cute...I love when they start expressing themselves and their little personality starts to shine!! How precious... I went the other day and got a few more prego clothes from storage and found all of Rylee's newborn clothes...I can't believe I'm doing it all over again!!