Monday, July 02, 2007

Photoshoot yesterday

I was so nervous about the photo shoot yesterday but things went pretty easy. The photographer was realy cool and easy going so it made everything go nicely. After I got back I checked out his work on his website and if he makes me look anywhere near as good as the photographs on his site I will be very very happy. If you want to check it out it is www.markwemple.com
We started at the crack of dawn and good thing too because it was so hot that I would have been a big pile of sweat if it had been any later. We took a bunch of pics at Young circle park, some at the beach and some in front of the Hollywood Library because it has cool archetectural lines. I felt like a star because everyone was stopping and looking. He had all these big lights and gadgets and things. The beach pics were of me in the water up to my knees and Mark ended up soaked trying to get the right angle.
I wish I could see the pictures but unfortunately I have to wait until the magazine comes out. Apparently there is some rule against anyone seeing the stuff before it goes to press.
This is all so exciting! I've been telling everyone that I am going to be famous. Really, I don't want to be famous, just want to be able to contribute to my household financially. Right now I am barely making enough to have anything left over after paying the babysitter!

1 comment:

Jazz said...

Ohhhh make sure you post pics when you have them! Sounds fun :)