Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dirty Feet

This is how I know when it is time to clean the floors! Look at this dirty dirty little girl!
Lily is so good at standing these days that she just stands and stands waiting for us to make a fuss it is the cutest thing. and I haven't yet bored of fussing over it. I love it! I can't seem to catch it on video though.
Today she took a spill and busted both her top and bottom lips. I don't even know what happened. She was just crawling along and then bang, smacked her mouth right into the floor! Poor little baby screamed and screamed.
Yesterday we took her to my boss's surprise party at the park and she was so great. She didn't mind at all when people were passing her around and dogs were licking her face. We took a little break from the action and walked over to the playground to play on the swings and she hated it! She likes the swing here but I think the ones at the park were too high. And, as soon as I find my camera I will download the pics I took and post them.
oh, and update, my loan has been bid down to 11.6% !!!!!! wahooo

1 comment:

Jazz said...

That is so funny - Ana's feet and knees are exactly the same! I've started cleaning the floors obsessively but it doesn't seem to help!