Thursday, May 24, 2007

So busy but too excited not to share


Such an exciting day! Lily took what I would call her first official steps today! She has been trying for days but tonight she put one foot forward then the other, and successfully put that foot down before falling down. I am counting that as first steps!

Ross said that he has seen her do that before, but I have only seen her try and take one step and fall down before it gets planted.

She knows just what she is trying to accomplish too and it is so sweet to see her get excited about it too.

AND, I officially opened my costume shop tonight too! I currently only have one costume stocked in it but that is because I got another shipment for Addicted to Rockabilly, and I had to work at monstertixx AND fuss over my now walking baby!

so busy......I love it!

No comments: