Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Funded!!!

WAHOO!!!!

my prosper loan is 100% funded and it still goes until Sunday! Which, for those of you unfamiliar with prosper, means that I have a VERY good chance of lowering the interest rate for my loan because it is a bidding process. The company projected that my loan would be funded by tomorrow but I have already done better than expected and my interest rate has already dropped from 13% to 12.5 which equals about 20 bucks a month!!!! WAHOOOO!!!!
I am so excited and Ross thinks I am crazy because we were out earlier at my boss's 40th birthday party and I just sat down to the computer to find out I was funded and went running through the house doing the "money dance".
Ok, so the money dance might change depending on the environment. Tonight's money dance was one that most likely no one will ever witness, it is like a really bad 80's dance that you might see a comedian doing but then take that and add alcohol and really bad rhythm. The other money dance is one we do at work which is a very mild money dance like "churning butter" or something when we get a sick crazy client call wanting to buy 50 yard line seats for the super bowl and they say the magic words ...."I don't care what it costs, just get it and put it on my American express". Unfortunately no one does that for handmade swing dresses :(
How come none of you that read my blog have suggested a name for my costume shop yet?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Congratulations! I am considering doing one also. I am thinking of a name...I will let you know when one comes to me!