Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boo Boo almost gone

Lily is totally used to her boo boo. She knows the drill. When we bathe she sits very very still to let me clean it and also sits still reminding me "no hair in boo boo" as I'm putting on a new band-aid. The stitches have almost completely disappeared, only one is left at the base of it. Tonight Ross insisted that we let her go to sleep without a band-aid over it. I personally think it is better to keep it covered until it is COMPLETELY healed (takes longer, but less scarring) but I figured it was pointless to argue because I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow for 5 days.
The following picture was taken on the 17th:

The following picture was taken on the 18th:

The following picture was taken on the 20th

The following picture was taken on the 21st

And this one was taken this morning. We had a successful pee-pee! Yay! I honestly don't think that we are anywhere close to having this child potty-trained, but we celebrate the successes when they do come.

Slowly but surely.

No comments: