Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chuck e Cheese today

We had a tropical storm scare so it has been raining non-stop for two days. Lily and I started to get cabin fever and since Brandi was off today too, we went to Chuck e Cheese.
Brandi had to come pick us up because my stupid tire was flat again and my bicycle pump broke (yes, I was using a bicycle pump to pump up my tire, it takes 200 pumps)
So, Lily and I were playing around with my new iphone while we waited for Brandi. This is Lily's funny face that she will make on command.

But as you can see, she will not smile on command.



We had a blast but they were severely understaffed. Maybe they were expecting less of a crowd, I'm sure they didn't know that there would be a tropical storm and that school would be cancelled for two days, but geez.... they coulda called someone in!
What is the point of stamping mom & child when you arrrive if no one is going to be maning the door when you leave?

No comments: