Saturday, August 30, 2008

Make out with Violence - check out this movie if you can

One of my brother's closest pals from High School Andy Dunseng has been working on this independent film for a few years and is finally ready for screening. David has been working with him on the soundtrack and even has a small part as a "guy on a motorcycle" (if you remember me talking about a motorcycle accident a couple of years back .... that was seconds after the cameras quit rolling)
Their website is www.makeoutwithviolence.com and they are having a screening in Nashville and another in Birmingham so far, hopefully they will be showing it somewhere down here so I can see it. But, thought I would post this because I know that David never seems to self-promote. He is in the band the Non-Commissioned Officers that created and performed the all original soundtrack and will be performing for some of the screenings and parties involved.

No comments: