Sunday, September 17, 2006

bobble head





These are pictures of Lily's 2 month birthday, and what she would look like with hair! (notice how she has her mother's double chin)
Lily has been working so hard at holding her head up! She looks like a giant bobblehead. She gets frustrated with herself when she isn't able to do it. So she keeps picking up her head and fussing the whole time. She is so determined too. Several times today I held my hand on her head so she wouldn't try to hold up her head because I didn't want her to fuss. i know she is going to master this within the week!

3 comments:

Jazz said...

Awwww - Happy birthday Lily! Ana does the head thing too, but she is still at the headbutting stage when she gets tired. It is so exciting seeing them go through similar experiences....I wish we lived closer to you guys!!

p.s. I need to learn how to do videos they are cool :-)

Kelli said...

She is so adorable! She has very light skin just like Deo... every little scratch or bump is extra red and looks worse than it is on him. It was weird with Deo, like I gave birth to a 3 month old baby...he was so big and strong from the start - he was holding his head up in the hospital. I look at other newborns and Im like wow they are so much more small and fragile. I feel like I missed a stage!

becky said...

Love the swimsuite!! Rylee's 1st swimmy was a tiny bikini with watermellons on it! I always found it to overwhelming to take her to the beach by myself.Heck, I hardly get there anymore the way it is. Lily is a cutie pie!