Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lily is going to be spoiled!



This morning my little angel slept in until 11....yay! I was able to go on a 45 minute bike ride, shower AND have time to finish a couple of sewing projects. I haven't been sewing much lately and it is killing me! Lily is finally getting to a point where I can get a couple of things done from time to time. She woke up because the doorbell rang. It was the maillady with an Express mail for Lily! I scanned it for you to see how much Lily is going to be spoiled. Because this letter (with CASH included) wasn't the only thing she got in the mail today. She also got an embroidered burb cloth and some new panties with her name embroidered across the rear. (Thanks Kelly & Family) I get bills....but my 2 month old gets cash and gifts.
And that cash....back when we were young, our "road allowance" was $2.00 an hour. Well prices sure have inflated quite a bit since then or maybe grandkids are worth more, because Lily got several twenty dollar bills!!

1 comment:

becky said...

Just wait until her 1st Christmas and 1st birthday! My folks had to UPS all Rylees gifts home from her 1st Christmas and you saw what she got on her 1st birthday at the beach!