Sunday, September 17, 2006

Jinx



The previous blog was supposed to be posted on Thursday but for some reason I never hit "publish" so it was just waiting in limbo for a few days.
Unfortunately I jinxed us. I wrote that blog on Thursday and yep, I was up at 3AM Friday morning with a screaming baby. AND again this morning! why do I have to brag?
By the way....Ross is responsible for this hat picture! I was asleep and he was doing a 'photo shoot' all on his own! I love her in hats, but everyone teased me about the other one. This time...tease Ross.
The other pic is of this contraption thing that I am trying to get Lily to like. She likes it for about 3 minutes then cries. I keep putting her in it everyday hoping that sooner or later she'll start to enjoy it. I figure I could get so much done! I think the problem is that she isn't tall enough to see over the sides. But the sides being tall are good because they hold her head up for her.
Oh, and head holding....tonight she held her head up for what seemed like a full minute! She was looking away from me and I started talking and she was able to continue holding her own head up and turned to look at me! I cried.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Thats surprising usually babies love that thing and they never want to get out of it. I used to use mine all the time, do housework and he would fall asleep from the swaying when I rocked. But he was a huge baby and it killed my back.