Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Our First Trip!

Isn't this picture great? This was taken on the first when David and Sherah were here and we were all going out to eat on Daddy's credit card! We got Lily dressed up in this sweet dress and Brandi was trying to make her smile so we could take her picture.
Anyway...I wanted to tell you all that Lily and I are going to go on our fist trip together a week from Saturday. We have booked a flight to Huntsville to visit my Grandma so Lily can meet all of my mom's family. I feel bad that we won't be able to go to Nashville too, but traveling just costs so damn much! I am nervous about how she will behave on the plane too. I know that everyone will be giving me dirty looks if she cries. And lately, she seems to be crying more and more often. The past couple of days have been really trying. She seems to be upset more than she is happy. She also has had a bunch of boogers so I am hoping that it is just a little cold and that is what is making her upset. I'm sure it will pass.

1 comment:

becky said...

The 1st time I flew with Rylee, she was 2 months old. I gave her a bottle during take-off and she slept the whole fight! Don't worry about dirty looks, most people on the flight are parents and understand....I always look at the person who is setting next to me and say as I walk up "And you got the lucky seat"! I usually get a laugh and everything goes fine.