Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 10 of our adventure

By this point in the trip I was feeling so crappy because I had been eating so much junk and sleeping in strange beds for so long. We got up, packed up and headed home.

We rolled into Melbourn right before dinner time so we unpacked and then went out to eat. Sandy and I had a beer and played NTN while Alexander & Allison took Lily into the gameroom to play. I needed that. The NTN game was all about superheros and I won!!!

Lily would not go to sleep that night. It was probably only the third time in her life that she had trouble sleeping so it frazzeled us both. I'm sure she was just worn out but she finally fell asleep after I sang to her for an hour. It is amazing how little ones just love their mother's voice regardless of how bad and off key it is.

No comments: