Monday, July 21, 2008

Day four in Huntsville, Day 7 of our adventure

My little baby is TWO YEARS OLD!!!
wow. I can't believe how fast time flys. I woke up that morning to Lily singing "hap bir-day" (she is so smart!). I got her out of her play-pen and put her in bed with me to snuggle and tell her about her day. I told her that it was her birthday and that now she is not one anymore, but that she is two. Now, if you ask her how old she is, she will say "not one"
My dad said he got a tick on him the other day when he and David were shooting up in Tennessee and Aunt Charlotte volunteered to pull it out. I thought it looked funny so I made sure to get a picture posted.

Then, unfortunately, my dad had to get back on the road back to Texas.
David, Sherah, Aunt Linda, Lily & I went to see my cousin Jeannie's house and visited there for a bit. Aunt Linda took us out for mexican food for lunch, then we went to Jeannie's husband's store Across the Pond to feed the fish. Lily loved it there. She had her hands in the fountains and fed the Koi fish and the turtles. I asked her if she wanted to swim with the fish and she started taking off her shoes.
So, since Lily was soaked anyway, we went to a sprinkler park.



Then stopped by my Grandma's house for a visit there a bit.

Then played and played with Dave & Sherah until they had to head back home and Lily just passed out. Couldn't take it anymore. So much playing.

No comments: