Tuesday, July 01, 2008

When I turn my back....

Today I've been trying to organize my workspace because I've finally broken down and hired a shipper to help me with my busines and need to have things cleaned up to where someone other than me can actually find things. Lily had found a small box with a few coins in it and was having good fun playing with them. Yes, I know, coins are a choking hazard but she has never yet tried to put them in her mouth. Usually she takes them right to either my piggy bank or Ross' s money jar. Today, I got a brilliant idea to have her bring her little box of coins into the bathroom so she could play on the floor with them while I showered.

Not so brilliant. Lily has figured out how to open doors so she escaped from the bathroom and took her box of coins to my room. Today, instead of putting coins INTO Ross's jar, she dumped the whole thing all over the floor.

Then, we got dressed and I got this cute video not 10 mintues later

As I'm uploading them to the computer to post, I realized that there was yet another cute one on my memory card. This one was shot yesterday.

Really, who needs toys when you have fun things like coins, chapstick and rainboots to play with?

No comments: