Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 9 of our Adventure



Tuesday, we had to head back home. Lily and I packed up early and went down to Grandma's house. We spent a couple of hours there showing Grandma & Pat the pictures that we'd taken at while on vacation. They don't have internet so I knew that they wouldn't get to see the ones that I post here. It was a nice visit.
Then, headed home. We stopped in Macon again and stayed at the same hotel. We figured that we wouldn't risk getting a garbage place when we knew that there was this one for a great rate and it was clean & nice. We had dinner at Olive Garden and Lily was not very good. She ran all over the place and I had to take her outside a couple of times.
After dinner we went to big lots to get Lily some swim diapers and couldn't resist but to buy her a new barbie. We could barely fit all of her new toys into the van so I have no idea what I was thinking buying another one. Even worse, Sandy bought her one too!

No comments: