Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Granny & Lily

Marje and Lily have been having so much fun together. Lily is so good with Marje, she is always on her best behavior with her. She is showing Lily pictures from Zim.

Marje brought over a gift from our cousins in England (Thanks!!) and it was a little artist canvas and a set of paints and an apron and a small easel. Lily & Granny had a wonderful time painting but it was just so hot outside!








Kinda funny, because the gift that Ross & I were planning to give Lily for her birthday was an easel too! I'd picked this out at Ikea ages ago and waited until now. I was excited to take Marje there too (I just love that place). Lily is beginning the stages of being a nightmare to take out for long periods of time. Next time I go to ikea, I will either have her on a leash, or she stays home.

The new easel is working out great though.

No comments: