Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Another notch





Welcome, shelley-faye( 754)
Sales: $3,027Feedback: 99.9%Sold Items: 59Level: Silver


WAHOO!!!!

I just made it to the next level of greatness......SILVER!

I have been a bronze powerseller for months, and now I have made the next level!

For those of you who aren't familiar with ebay.....

Bronze powerseller= at least $1,000 a month in sales for at least 3 months in a row, sliver powerseller = at least $3,000 a month in sales for at least 3 months in a row.

Those numbers and such up at the top are my 3 month averages from the Addicted to Rockabilly and punk store. I sell the same things there as my regular website and try to drive repeat buyers to the regular site to skirt the ebay fees. But currently 90% of my business is on ebay.
The costume one is not even close to reaching powerseller status yet, give it 6 months.
And clicking the logos above will take you to my stores just in case you are curious.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Thats great! Very impressive!
I would have been a power seller by now but I keep going away for 2 or 3 weeks every other month. But if I could not go anywhere that would totally be my goal!

Jazz said...

I like the name you decided on for the costume shop!