Monday, June 11, 2007

handmade outfits




Last week I decided to go back and update one of my sites that I have neglected ever since Lily was born. It is shelleyfayecreations.com and it is such a mess right now. I have literally done NOTHING to it in almost a year, so obviously, I haven't made any money either. Well, I have designed a corset top that I originally designed for my Addicted to Rockabilly site, but realized that it would be fun to make them out of NFL fabric for football season. An NFL corset top doesn't really fit in an alternative clothing store or a costume shop, so it is now time to re-vist shelleyfayecreations. I have been mass producing corset tops so much that I think Ross is going to kill me for taking over the pool table room for so long!
So, in going back to re-visit the site I realized that there are alot of handmade baby clothes in boxes in my sewing room that I made to sell on the web and never did. Well, many of those clothes now fit Lily!
I dressed her in one of my favorites yesterday. Isn't she sweet? It is so hard to get her picture but in this one she looks like she is modeling! And then she went outside and helped Ross in the yard.

No comments: