Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Juggling

I am such a busy body! I get energized by doing too many things at one time. I am half-way through the process of all of the following:
updating addictedtorockabilly, designing clickforcostumes, 10 corset tops, a pair of pants, a pair of shorts, and researching new products
All the while playing with Lily and Zelda full time because Ross is out of town. I Love it. The only thing I would like to change is I would like to be able to sew during the day. Right now the only time I can sew is for about 20 minutes in the morning, during Lily's nap and after she goes to sleep. This time is also the only time I can print anything, so it is also the only time I can process the days shipments. So, if it was a good selling day than I don't get to sew. I think Ross would kill me if I moved the sewing machine to the living room. I have already taken over the pool table!
And, things are going to get a little more hectic around here because Ross' new job is a work from home job. There are so many things about this that I am going to love, but I think we are going to have to be careful not to get too much on each other's nerves. We are going to have to set up some boundaries. I like to work all over the house because I am doing 3 or 4 different things at once so I have "stations" all around. Now, this would work just fine back in the days that Ross was sleeping all day or when he went to work during the day, but both of us trying to work here isn't going to allow for my take over the whole house system that I have going right now.
What do you think of my new pink background? oh, and I changed it to where you don't have to be registered in order to leave a comment so feel free if you like.

No comments: