Sunday, June 24, 2007

Imitation has started

Lily is so funny because she is imitating us more and more. It was so cute the other day. I scrubbed the outsides of all the bottom cabinets in the kitchen and Lily helped me. I was scrubbing them with a sponge and she was sitting next to me wiping the cabinets with her hand using the same motions I was. She watches me as I brush my teeth and will "brush" her teeth with her finger. She picks up the remote and points it to the TV and also faces the TV when she picks up the controller for the X-box as if she is playing.
Ross taught her this funny little trick and she walks around doing it over and over.


And this is a video of her walking and then crawling down the step. I thought I was going to have to worry about this step for a long time, but she seems to have mastered it.



And I am so annoyed because my stupid laptop has pooped out on me and is slower than dial-up! And that means that I will get nothing done because I can't sit in the "cave" all day to work. Plus I slept in today and slept during Lily's nap so I got absolutely NOTHING done today. I went out last night with Sam, Roni and Mike to visit Tonya at Briny's and did shots and was drinking beer like it was my job or something. I am so hungover!

No comments: