Thursday, August 17, 2006

Five Weeks old today





(These pictures are from two weeks ago 8-3)Wow time is flying by! Lily is eating loads and pooping loads too! I remember when I was pregnant and had 5 weeks to go and it seemed like FOREVER but now that the countdown is working in the opposite direction, the clock seems to be running much faster.
David and Sharah were supposed to be arriving for a visit today, but unfortunately Sharah had a family emergency and they had to postpone. We are sad about that :(
Yesterday I had my last post-pardom (is that spelled right?) doctor visit. Everything is good. My doctor promised me that my strange scar swelling would go away. I was really worried about it too because I found articles on the net about it and they called it the "cesarean overhang" and had pictures of all these women's scars where it never went away. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my doc is right. Another good thing is that she gave me the ok to excersize again! We took a family run last night around the neighborhood. I had Zelda on a leash, and Ross pushed Lily in the stroller. I came back to the house and did sit-ups and push-ups too. It felt so good to work out again. The part that sucks though is that I am so fat that my belly jiggles when I run.....yuck! More motovation to keep it up. This afternoon when I got off work I went running up and down the beach and now I am so stiff. I LOVE IT!

No comments: