Monday, February 12, 2007

10:30....Why is she still awake???

All day Lily has been cranky. She took her usual naps and everything went as normal all day, except for the crankiness. She has been so easy to care for lately that I have been really spoiled. Today was tough. In the afternoon she usually gets cranky right at 3 when we feed her then put her down for a nap. Well, today she started getting cranky at about 1:30. I didn't want to feed her early because we have done so good getting on a routine that I don't want to mess it up, so I dealt with the whiny child. grrrrrr. After her nap she was still cranky! She usually always gets cranky right before bathtime so that was normal. Then, at bedtime I figured she would go right to sleep because she has got to be tired, I know I am. Well, usually she is asleep by 8:15 or 8:30 and it is 10:41 and I have a wide awake yet cranky baby in my lap. We got up at 6:02 this morning.....I want to go to sleep!!!!

1 comment:

becky said...

There must have been something in the water...Rylee was awake until almost midnight and she had gotten up at 6 a.m. AND didn't have a nap! I wanted to pull my hair out. I think part of it is because John's been working really long hours and she doesn't get to spend much time with him...so she's forcing herself to stay awake just to see him. Or else, it's just to drive me insane...lol