Tuesday, February 06, 2007

AHHHHHHH



Another new thing that Lily does is this AHHHHHHH thing. The video captures a moment of it but she does it almost constantly. I am very happy because it is so much more pleasant than the banshee scream that it replaced. Today we went for a mile long walk and she was alternating between AHHHHHH and DA DA DA DA the entire time. This started about when she got her teeth. I don't know if it related or not. Also in this video you can hear her chewing on her toy and doing her funny tongue thing. The box is actually a set of mats that can be made into a box that was a Christmas present from my Grandma and is wonderful! She can't get enough of it. The tongue thing is funny because she can turn her tongue completely upside down like kids used to do to gross one another out at the lunch table in elementary school. I think she is just moving it around in order to feel her new teeth, but it is a cool trick regardless. She is also obsessed with teeth right now. She is constantly wanting to feel our teeth. I would love to think that it is because she knows that she has some now and that she is making comparisons, or that maybe she wants to become a dentist, but I am sure it is all coincidence.

That box/mat thingy... totally saved me the other day when I was sick. As you may be able to see in the pictures that there is a pallat made on the floor. That isn't for Lily, it was for me. I made myself a bed on the floor and moaned and groaned while Lily happily chewed on her mat/box.

No comments: