Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Addicted to Rockabilly Originals

I seem to go through phases with my sewing. Right now I am in a sew constantly phase. I can't get enough. I go to sleep coming up with new designs and ideas in my head. Lily is definately tired of it. She fusses as soon as we walk into the studio. I even moved her big play-pen in there in hopes of making a couple of extra minutes to sew. I think about other times when I will go weeks without sewing anything. This past week I completed 5 items up for sale on my website and will finish another 2 tonight and have 4 more in various stages of completion. Also, I finally put myself up on my website. but only because the two most recent dresses are size 12 and all of the girls who help model for me are way smaller than that. If you wanna check out my work click here

3 comments:

Jazz said...

The Rose Parade Dress looks awesome on you - I think you should keep it :)

Shelley said...

only that my boobs fall out of it. I was wearing a bra under it and then airbrushed it back out of the pic. he he he he

Jazz said...

Ohhhh very slick!