Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Banchee

I don't really know what a banchee is, but Lily sure screams like one. A few days ago I posted a movie of Lily squeeling. Well, in the days since that move it has turned into a full scream. and now it is ALL THE TIME! It was really cute when it was a little squeel here and there, but now it is just pain annoying. I know I am not supposed to get annoyed with my baby, but I am, I can't help it. She squeels when she is happy, excited, sad, hungry, bored, tired, awake and mad. The only time she isn't squeeling is when she is pooping, sleeping or on a stroller ride. Maybe this is her way of making sure that I get my exercise. She must know I have been a slacker lately and will never fit into my old pants without some encouragement.

3 comments:

Jazz said...

Isn't that funny? It is hard to know what Ana wants these days cos she squeels all the time. I feel like she is upset so I go to pick her up but she is fine - just squeeling away :) She's also always chewing her hands, which used to be my clue she was hungry but now she just does it all day long.

becky said...

You know, I was really lucky on this one, Rylee was a fairly quiet newborn...now though!!! She talks and babbles all the time...it does drive you nuts, doesn't mean your not a great Mom!!

Shelley said...

going to die? scary. And of course I can't spell it, I TOLD you I didn't know what it was! are you ever going to tell me who you are?