Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Pumpkinhead



Lily has the biggest head on earth! Every time I am out somewhere and see a baby her age I always think that they have a tiny head, only because I am so used to seeing my pumpkin-head every day. Ross and I have been joking that she probably thinks her name is pumpkinhead because we call her that so much.
She has a ton of clothes and is outgrowing them very quickly so I have been going through stuff and putting her in it "one last time" before putting it in a box for #2 later. Yesterday I dressed her in the dress pictured and laughed and laughed all morning because of that hat. If any of you have been following my blog for awhile you may remember a post about a hat that Ross thought was ridiculous because it was so big....well now it won't even cover her head! One pic taken at 4 weeks and the other on her 4 month birthday. Notice how the legs have gone from skinny little things to big and chunky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It just amazes me at how fast they grow! I was looking at some of Rylee's newborn clothes, they were so tiny and it ended up making me a little sad at just how fast it's went. To have that feeling of a little person in your arms...she hardley ever let's me hold her like a "baby" anymore....Lily is adorable!!