Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving




Lily gave us something to be thankful for....an extra long nap. She napped for about 4 hours in the middle of the day. I got some sewing done AND a nap for myself!!

We didn't do anything but take a walk at the beach. I finally figured out how to use the auto function on the camera so we attempted to take a family picture. As you can see my jester of a husband was "standing like a soldier". Also, do you notice that I am wearing a sweater and pants and Ross is just crazy enough to go swimming? There was absolutely no one in the water and I had to put Lily's jacket on her because it was so cold.

2 comments:

Jazz said...

They are really cute pictures! You look great!! Also, is S. Africa cold? British people go swimming in ridiculous weather because we are used to it :)

Shelley said...

No, Zimbabwe has about the same weather as Tallahassee. But they don't have an ocean, so maybe that is why.