Monday, November 27, 2006

Football & the Zoo




Saturday I was singing the praises of modern technology. If it weren;t for my DVR I would never have gotten to watch the game. I think Lily gets tired of being in the house sometimes. She was so hard to entertain, but I discovered that the sugar canister keeps her happy. I guess because it is shiny and makes a funny sound when she bangs on it. And I don't think she is an FSU fan. She cried so loud when FSU scored and threw up on 3 different seminole outfits and kept pulling off her FSU socks.
Yesterday we went to the Zoo with the Starnes family. Lily was an ANGEL. She just sat in the stroller all day smiling and flirting with everyone who looked her way. She had cerel next to the elephants and played so nicely with Emily, Mike & Max. We can't wait until Lily gets big enough to run around with Emily. She is 10 months younger so right now the difference is pretty big, but not for long. Sam & I were also talking about how fun it will be when M&M are old enough to babysit for the girls and we can go out for a night on the town. They turned 8 on Thursday, so just a few more years.

3 comments:

Jazz said...

Seriously...you look awesome. How much weight have you lost? I am only 2lb above my original weight - wah hoo. I still have a big belly though :(

p.s. Maybe Lily just doesn't like Jeff Bowden....she's not the only one!

Shelley said...

You are crazy. I weigh 19 pounds over my pre-prego weight. I haven't lost ANY weight since one week after Lily was born.

Jazz said...

Oh my lord! You really can't tell. You look a heck of a lot better than I do :) Last week I went shopping for a dress for my friends wedding and almost killed myself!